There are times when you may want to keep a very interesting or personal scroll of your followers on Instagram. Maybe you’re not ready to see all your photos in one place, or maybe you don’t want to share them until you’re sure that the time is right. In this article, we will show you how to hide scrolls from specific people on Instagram without revealing too much information.
If you are someone who posts a lot of your photos on Instagram, you might want to consider hiding your scroll from certain followers. Rolls are videos that show the full story of your photos, and by hiding them, you can prevent followers who don’t want to see certain parts of your story from seeing them.
If you’re like us, you love spending time on Instagram. But there’s one thing that can be really frustrating – seeing someone’s scroll full of carefully edited and Photoshopped images, and feeling like you can’t compete. In this article, we will show you how to hide your scrolls from others on Instagram so that your privacy is protected.
What do you need?
To hide Instagram scroll from someone on Instagram, you have to follow these steps:
1. Open Instagram and log in.
2. On the main screen, tap the three lines in the upper right corner to open the menu.
3. Under “Settings”, tap “Privacy”.
4. Under “View options,” scroll to “Rolls” and toggle it to “Hidden.”
5. Tap “Done” in the lower left corner of the screen.
How to do it
Instagram is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but sometimes you might want to hide your reel from someone. Here are four ways to do just that.
1. Create a personal account. This will hide all your posts from the public eye, as well as any comments made on them. You can also choose to make your account private only to certain people in your life.
2. Use a secret profile. If you know someone’s Instagram username but don’t know their full name, you can create a secret profile for them using that username. This will make their posts private, as well as any comments made on them. However, anyone who knows their username can see their posts if they follow that person’s account.
3. Use an app like InstaHider. This app allows you to hide posts and comments from certain people on your Facebook or Instagram friends list. Just add the people you want to protect from view, and the app will take care of the rest. You can also password protect certain posts so that only people you authorize can see them.
4. Use Instagram privacy settings. If all else fails, you can adjust your privacy settings on Instagram to make your posts private. This will prevent anyone from seeing it unless they know your username and password.
Why did it work?
If you’re like me, you probably love Instagram. It’s a great way to connect with friends and family, share photos and videos, and build community. But sometimes, you may want to hide your reel from certain people on Instagram. Here’s why it works:
First, let’s say you want to hide your scroll from someone on Instagram you don’t want to follow. To do this, all you need to do is unfollow them. Once they no longer follow you back, their feed will stop showing your posts (unless you post again).
But what if you just want to hide some of your posts from someone on Instagram? That’s where filters come in handy! You can use filters to make your posts hidden or only visible to people who follow you. For example, if I want to hide my posts from my mom but still show them to my friends who don’t follow me yet, I’ll use the “Hide Posts” filter. This way, only my friends who follow me will see my posts.
So there you have it- how to hide scrolls from someone on Instagram! Keep this tip in mind when you want to surprise or hide something from someone in the app.
Who can see my scrolls on Instagram?
Instagram is a photo and video sharing application owned by Facebook. Anyone with an Instagram account can see your rolls, including people you follow and people who follow you.
How to hide Instagram scroll from someone
If you want to keep your Instagram scroll a secret from someone, there are a few things you can do.
1) Turn off comments on your posts: If you don’t want to see comments on your posts, turn off comments on your account. This will stop anyone from commenting on your posts and seeing your scrolls.
2) Hide your reels: You can also hide your reels by scrolling down to the bottom of each post and clicking the “Hide Reel” button. This will hide your reels just for that post, and you can still see them if you click the “Show Reel” button again.
3) Block users: If you want to completely block someone from seeing your scrolls, you can do so by blocking them on Instagram. Once you block them, they won’t be able to see or comment on your posts or scrolls.
How to hide scrolls from specific people on Facebook
If you want to keep your scrolls private from certain people on Instagram, there are a few different ways to do it.
The first option is to block it on Instagram. After following them and logging into your account, go to the “Blocked Users” section and select the user you want to block. Tap “Block” next to their name and they will no longer be able to see your photos or videos.
If you want to hide certain scrolls from all your followers, you can use the privacy settings of the Instagram app. On the main screen, tap the three lines in the upper left corner of your screen (gear icon). From here, tap “Settings.” Under “General,” select “Privacy.” Next, under “Photos and Videos,” make sure “Rolls” is selected and uncheck the box next to the names of the people you want to hide scrolls from.
Set scroll default audience on Facebook
Instagram is a great platform for sharing photos with friends, family and followers. However, if you want to keep your scrolls private from certain people, you can do so by setting them as your default audience on Facebook. To do so:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” click “General.”
4. Under “Privacy”, click “Set Default Audience”.
5. In the “Default Audience” section, select the individual you want access to your Instagram photos.